Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Poorly planned




One of the core functions of city/regional government is transportation.  The Metro Council is all hits and misses.  The light rail has been a hit, mostly.  But the new train cars suck.  They are pretty, yes, more high tech looking.  But they have less seats, less places to stand out of the way, and FOUR less bike rack spaces per car.  As biking only increases, and the racks were already full at rush hour.  Who planned that?

Lucky I'm listening to Galactic Suburbia and my ire is focused more on the usual publisher and internet fail...  My blood pressure rises too much with city planner fail.  Don't even get me started on R.T.'s quiet lack of non-fail.  It's hard being pretty...

My neighbor was ditching his alternate transportation method.  Cute, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment