Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cute as hell


Berlin Zoo's baby spiny anteater.

The Voting Rights Act was gutted by the SCOTUS today.  I'm not in the mood to read it or the ICWA case yet.  Yesterday's decision was weird.  I'm not looking forward to the next release- think they will deny standing on both.  But who knows. 

I hear Alito was very unprofessional listening to a Ginsberg dissent.  In AZ they make you take a course where you learn not to make faces when opposing counsel or party speaks.  Not the worst idea.

My online workout log is looking more like triathlon training.  Little biking guy and swimming guy alternate with running guy on the display.  It's the sweating season.  Everyone was dripping on the paths tonight, and at the Y yesterday, where the fans cool the weightlifters only.

Writing is up next.  I actually got a new idea today.  Hallelujah.  It's been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment