Saturday, March 10, 2012

The great thaw





After the thaws and refreezings.

Ran a 10 mile race around Lakes Harriet and Calhoun.  Did it faster than I thought I would, though it hurt somewhat by the end.  I guess the Galloway run/walk method worked for me.  I don't feel totally wrecked.  Mostly my feet feel chafed.  I haven't quite found the right shoe fit yet...

Now I have a nifty green sweatshirt with Celtic knots on it just in time for next weekend.  This weekend is Marscon. On my way home from work last night I saw a guy lightrailing it with his beat-up old Star Wars gaming book, likely headed there.  I'm tempted to wear my DS9 shirt, seems somwhat ironic, since no one dresses Trek unless it's full Klingon forehead makeup these days.  Dunno, will have to see how well I can walk...


No comments:

Post a Comment