Thursday, February 23, 2012

Auras



The sky was mottled pink and orange this a.m.  The photos came out more like  there was an aura around the trees.

I saw a classic black cat on my way to the train, classic like in all the children's books.  He was very content, sitting upright on the white snow bank.

Signs of the apocalypse?  Or just another end-of-the-month productivity blitz workday...  Only time will tell.

I'm on the bus between trains, as lightrail service and highway 55 have been out of service due to a snapped cable on the bike bridge.  Less and less people are showing up on the train every day.  Looks like a holiday on the platform.  The rest of us are getting good at herding, despite how hard Americans resist this at first.  I find it sort of amusing, especially with the people who usually try to hoard a whole double seat.

Hopefully all will be fixed by the vaunted massive feared 5 inch snow this weekend.  Can you tell we're out of the habit of weathering harsh winters?

The Priest moves along quite easily.  I'm in the 13th c. right now, with the 20th c. UFO conspiracist who's been transmentated into a mason being tortured in the dungeon as an Albigensian heretic.  Yes... yet very readable.

I'm liking the Minnesota supernatural series a lot more than the reviewers I've read on the web.  The over the top aspect and regionalisms they didn't like have been my favorite parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment