Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random things from the web



The more tech changes:

 Draft horses git 'r done 

Too much time on our hands... Or an example of how the cost factor of digital photography  leads to cool new things:

 Gummy slugs 

An interesting short story from a writer who's been consistently placing good stuff.  The last I read was an Asimov's story.  This from Clarkesworld, "Frozen Voice":

 An Owomoyela story 7/11 

Happy 4th.  I have to hang out with some laid-off state workers and protect my big scary dog from fireworkers, as my dad calls them.  And cats who steal her bed.

2 comments:

  1. They're working out a bed-sharing agreement. I don't think the negotiations are going well. We may be facing another shutdown. They're working out a bed-sharing agreement. I don't think the negotiations are going well. We may be facing another shutdown.

    ReplyDelete