Monday, October 24, 2011

Embassytown


The queue for China Mieville's Embassytown was shorter than I thought it would be, so that book is up next.  I think I am ready for SFF again after reading too much about running, psychiatry, and LA hardcore punk.

I was reminded why I have cats when I came home yesterday to find boycat playing with a fat little mouse, saved the mouse from him (i.e. didn't let him eat it, because it was pretty far gone), put it out the house, then came back in to find he had a second one stashed away that he had already pretty much killed.  Two for one night...

I did not get much done this weekend other than run, make ice cream for a fundraiser at work, and help prepare for a Halloween party.  I did score a very cheap Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Bashir costume though.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment