Thursday, May 3, 2012

But I like eating gross dead things...






It's been a long week of rice and recovery for the dog, with sleep deprivation for me.  Cleaning up after the canine while researching lesbian werewolf stories for a panel in June at the Golden Crown Society conference... it's making me grumble, "What's so glamorous about the canids anyway?"

Addendum:  Today I lost 6 hours of writing at work after a bone-head move my addled brain made.  Good work too.  There goes all my productivity for the week/month...  I have no interest whatsoever in redoing all that work, but will have to anyway.  Thankfully I had to leave early to take the dog to the vet or I would be pulling my hair out.

Seeing if I have energy left to write vs running to de-stress...  A no-brainer today.

Oh yeah, I got a new PR in last Saturday's 10k, by 5 seconds over Thanksgiving's race.  OK for all the slacking since the 10 mile, though I'd hoped for better with all that long running...  At least not regressing...

Addendum 2: Running helped.  The lakeside park was full of people doing spring things, biking, running, fishing, canoeing, teams playing fastpitch softball, soccer, and tennis, and wearing out dogs of all kinds, including a wheelie corgi.  Gotta love spring, especially after the crazy storm earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment