Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clarion West Write-a-thon



I got off to a slow start but am making progress in my goal of one hour a day, five days a week actually writing.  A guy in the coffee shop I went to before work yesterday was talking super loud on his phone, which didn't help.  He was organizing a demonstration, though, and was very, very excited that things were coming together.  Since I was writing about a civil disobedience action in the 80s, it was simultaneously inspiring.

The new battery I got for my old laptop is allowing me to be more mobile.  Ubuntu is working great.  I have no more excuses...

I am going to have to allow myself to make up the time within the week this week, due to a wonky schedule and slownesd in revving up.  As long as I get at least 5 hours in.  However, I will donate to classmates each week, with more for that kind of "cheating" and double for failing to meet my weekly goal.  Though it ain't gonna happen...

Anyway.  Time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment