Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Clarion West Write-a-thon: Back on Track



So, yeah, I got derailed in the second week of the Write-a-thon by PAIN.  And spent a lot of time icing and stretching and researching and going to medical appointments and making up work hours to cover that.  And now my leg is becoming functional and the piriformis is considering becoming less angry.  Work is still a bear.

I was getting reorganized.  Then I got food poisoning, yay.  At least it's all given me a lot of time to consider my projects, as well as the fragility of the body and mortality and bunk like that...

I will do six weeks of the original goals from next week on.  June and early July are not my most productive period anyway.  I know, I know... Excuses, excuses...

I did get a chance to focus on research that is much needed, and to rethink the big story problems I've been wrangling with in the novel project.  Weak as an excuse for not writing, but nonetheless needed work.

So, write on...  Redux.

No comments:

Post a Comment